Replies

• Yeah of course, I want people to be able to learn from my story like Iearned from others. And priestess in Lokean heathenry :)

• Cool.

• I was sixteen years old and while I respect the faith I was brought up with (Judaism) I always felt more keenly the divine when I was in nature.  As a young person, I would sit by the trees and feel as though they were speaking.   I also could feel a tingling between my hands.   However, I was also brought up to be skeptical, which I think is still a good thing.   Then I met my friend Todd David Berg.   Todd had demonstratable psychic abilities.  Todd introduced me to my Wiccan teacher back before the internet when such teachers were hard to find.   This was over 45 years ago.   My teacher Crystal had learned Wicca from Judy at the Eye of the Cat in Hollywood, California.  She also had been trained in 1734.   Crystal, like a lot of Wiccans, created her own eclectic Wiccan tradition combining elements of 1734 with Wicca.   I also studied New Age Kabbalah at the House of Hermetics.   Eventually, I became a High Priestess and started my own coven that I led for over 20 years before moving away.  

As I get older I get more and more Pagan, but that is another story. 

This reply was deleted.