Replies

• Bloodstone for it's vitality and clearing out negative energy properties.,  "Yellow" Tigers Eye also for protection against negative energy , and whatever my unknown "fire stone"  is.  (The "fire stone is a smooth slightly tear drop or "egg" shaped stone that has been set under every ritual fire I have helped construct or take part in and I have always been able to find it intact  save for it having discolored a slight bit.)  Pretty much all my stones are carried as protection charms in a manner of speaking  I carry all three stones on me at all times in a "sacred bundle"  or "mojo bag" of a sort.   

• Lapis Lazuli - stone of wisdom and wizardry (at least for me). I've always been most in tune with deep, rich blues which provide calmness and serenity, but also hint at vast underlying mysteries below the surface. Lapis Lazuli delights further with various sparkles and flourishes, painting a landscape of distant stars and vibrant galaxies against the backdrop of an eternal cosmic void.

The stone and the color also make me think of the ocean near sunset, or transitioning across the boundary from day into night, a time when my brain becomes more creative and alert. There are many beautiful stones and crystals in the wild, but I gravitate to Lapis Lazuli the most in its various shapes and incarnations, particularly in how it grounds and centers me with vibes that matter most.

• Amethyst, Rose Quartz and Citrine!

• Admin

My all time favorite stone to work with is Tiger's Eye.  My father gave me a piece of it when I was about 10.  I was fascinated with how the different layers looked in the light.   I carried it with me in my pocket or my purse as much as I could.   I didn't know about its healing and protection properties then.  Now I use it for protection and healing work.

This reply was deleted.